TPM 60 - Public Address Mixer - 60W Power Rating
The basic public address mixer amplifier have power rating 60W.
It is featured of 3 balanced miaophone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 2 EMC inputs.
Priority muting is achived via EMC 1-2 for overriding other inputs except Mic 1 on front panel.
Individual gain controls are provided for Mlc 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control.
70V. 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker outputs are provided. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp.
• Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
• Rated power 60W
• 2U rack mount (less than 350W) and 3U rack mount design
• 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
• Three balanced Mic inputs
• Mic 1 (phone jack) with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
• Mic 2-3 by XLR type on rear panel with phantom power
• Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
• Two EMC priority Inputs
• EMC 1 has priority over all inputs except MIC 1
• Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone control
• Short circuit, overload and high temp protection
• DC 24V available on less than 500W models
• Panel wilh/wlthout handhold
• Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier switch