MADE IN ITALY
MEGA SNIŽENJE !!! OGRANIČENE KOLIČINE!
FBT Jolly 12ba Active Powered Speaker
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs,
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums,
- Theatres, Gyms, Houses of Worship
- Lightweight Polypropylene Cabinet, 40.7 lbs.
- Bi amplified: 250w RMS LF & 50w RMS HF
- Control Panel with Volume Control, 2 band EQ,
Mic/Line Switch, Ground Lift Switch, Balanced ins/outs
- Multiple mounting options: *Wall, *Ceiling, *Cluster, Speaker Stands
*Optional accessories required
- Two M - 10 fly points
- Optional Carrying Bags available for protection for portable use
- High SPL capability: 123 dB
- Completely Manufactured in Italy
The FBT Jolly Series speakers feature lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction. The asymmetrical shape of the Jolly 12ba cabinet also allows use as a powered floor stage monitor. The FBT Jolly 12ba is a two-way design incorporating a 12” low frequency woofer and a 1” High frequency driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V horn. The active internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 1.8k. With a frequency range of 50Hz - 20kHz, the Jolly 12ba provides hi fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 123 dB. A front face steel grille protects damage. FBT’s ADAP® Advanced Dynamic Active Protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components against failure. The Bi amplified Jolly 12ba active speaker features a 250w RMS Class AB low frequency amp, and a 50 w RMS Class G high frequency amp. The control panel features a volume control, 2 band EQ with +- 12dB of cut/boost @ 80Hz LF and +- 12 db cut/ boost @ 10kHz, a balanced Neutrik® input combo jack (female XLR, ¼” TRS, ¼”), balanced XLR link output jack, microphone / line input switch, and ground lift switch, LED power on and limiter LED indicators.
The two M-10 fly points built into the cabinets, along with the optional Box 112 mounting brackets allow the Jolly 12ba speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 1⅜ speaker stand socket allows the Jolly 12ba to be mounted on speaker stands.
- System Type: 2 way
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60°
- Components: 12” LF woofer, 1” HF driver
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Input: Balanced Neutrik combo jack, XLR, ¼TRS
- Maximum SPL: 123dB
- Active Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Output: Balanced Neutrik® XLR link out
- Total Power Output: 300w RMS
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Protection: FBT ADAP® Protection circuitry
- Suspension Points: 2 - M-10
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 16.40”w x 26.50”h x 15.50”d
- Net Weight: 40.7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 46 lbs.