The Martin Wisman SRU 912 loudspeaker is a mid/high-frequency component of the SRU system. Nominal horizontal beam width is 60 degrees and nominal vertical beam width is 40 degrees.
Tighter horizontal and vertical dispersion make this loudspeaker useful for delivering sound to more specific areas, It can be used in clusters with other Martin Wisman SRU 912 loudspeakers to create a more coherent wave front.
- High degree of pattern control allows designers and installers to effectively control dispersion for clearer, more intelligible sound.
- When properly arrayed, the unique, tightly focused coverage of each SRU loudspeaker helps minimize the overlap zones often found in conventional arrays. The result is a clearer sound image, and reduced interference throughout the coverage area of the array.
- Proprietary mid-range engine specifically for the demands of engineered sound systems. They deliver smooth response and high reliability.
- Newly styled marine-grade birch wood enclosure provides greater durability and strength. Steel grilles with acoustic filter foam enhance appearance.
- Enclosure and grille available in black. They can be painted to blend into almost any environment.
- Sixteen steel rigging points (4 top, 4 bottom and 4 on each side) allow for convenient rigging.
|Freq. Range (-10dB):
||125Hz ~ 18kHz
|Axial Sensitivity ( 1W/1m):
|Max Calculated SPL:
|Recommendatory High Pass Power:
|Dispersion (H x V):
||60º x 40º
||Speakon NL4 x 2
|Dim (H x W x D):
||490 x 658 x 535mm
|Net Weight :