Profesional power amplifier
PROX series power amplifiers represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Designed to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability. With oversized high-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and H class output circuit you have ultimate analog amplifier for professionals with best power/price ratio.
- Soft start-up, preventing the transient surge and reducing the disturbance to the power network
- Working mode of Stereo, Bridge and Parallel can be chosen; the input signal's sensitivity also can be chosen from 0.775V, 1.0V, 1.44V.
- Adapting the MOSFET high speed voltage switching technology, reduces the wave distortion when switching the voltage.
- The amplification transistors adapt the complementary collecting design, fixing the amplification transistors directly on the heat sink: this lessens overheat of transistors and distortion; meanwhile extends the lifespan of transistors.
- Aluminum heat-sink with good quality & variable speed fans with low noise produce efficient ventilation and cooling effect. Enable the amp to work for a long continuous period without overheat protection.
- Limiter protection design for fast and sensitive current limiting and range limiting. Even when the signal over-range, the output of the amp still can maintain very low distortion. This will decrease the situation of burning the speakers when under overload or over-range.
- Adapts safe& reliable input Combo and output Speakon connectors.
||20Hz ~ 20 kHz
||0.775V/1.0V/1.44V (stereo 8Ω)
||Soft start up, DC fault, AC line fuse, thermal cut off, soft start,
Automatic voltage limited
||Input: COMBO x 2; XLR link male x 2
Output: SPEAKON x 3
||230V ± 10% ~50/60Hz
||483 x 425 x 88mm (19", 2U)