The SPX 160A features a molded polypropylene enclosure that it inherently weather resistant. Martin Wisman used advanced program techniques to create the most successful and influential professional speaker system. High power, efficiency, lower distortion and great low frequency extension provide an unbelievable performance.
The SPX 160A can be used for live sound reinforcement, vocals, speech and music playback in entertainment, schools, pub, coffee shop and outdoor venues. Portability is one of the important factors for choice especially.
For permanent suspension or attaching brackets, the SPX 160A also has two M6 inserts on the top and bottom, two on the side, for a total of 5.
- High Impact Molded Polypropylene Enclosure
- 8 LF Transducer
- 1.5" Voice Coil, 1" Exit Aluminium Compression Driver
- 5 Integral Suspension Points
- Complete Mounting Solutions
- Smooth Response With High Power Handling Capacity (Long Term/Max), 114dB/117dB
- 90 x 60 Coverage Pattern
|Freq. Range (-10dB):
|Freq. Response (-3dB):
|Max Calculated SPL:
|Amplifier Power LF:
|Amplifier Power HF:
||110/220 V, AC, 50/60Hz, 180 Watts
||435mm x 255mm x 245mm