MOTU MicroBook IIc USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
An ideal mobile audio interface
- An ideal mobile audio interface
- Engineered for sound quality
- Manage Routing and Effects from CueMix FX Software on Mac and PC
With its compact size, you can pop the MOTU MicroBook IIc into a backpack on your way to the club or studio. It's the ideal interface if you're a mobile musician. And you can use it to record directly to your iPad with Apple's Camera Connection Kit (not included). You'll have access to all four inputs and six outputs from your DAW apps, making the MicroBook IIc a great choice for small-format mobile music sessions.
Engineered for sound quality
MOTU has been at it for a while, now - since 1980, in fact - and knows what they're doing when it comes to pro audio. With support for 96kHz recording and playback, the sound quality of the MicroBook IIc rivals that of audio interfaces costing a whole lot more. And the MicroBook IIc packs extras to help you with your productions, like sine wave and noise generators for calibration, an instrument tuner, and analysis tools to give you visual feedback of what's happening in your mix.
Manage Routing and Effects from CueMix FX Software on Mac and PC
With MOTU's CueMix FX software for Mac and PC you can efficiently manage your MicroBook IIc's signal routing, create headphone mixes, and add EQ and dynamics processing. And when you're using the MicroBook IIc as an interface for your computer, you can control CueMix FX software via the TouchOSC app running on your iPad - even wirelessly over your Wi-Fi network. This means that when you're recording in your studio, you don't need to keep going back to your computer to adjust gain levels, change monitoring effects, or virtually anything else you rely on CueMix for.
MOTU MicroBook IIc USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- Class compliant for use with iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Supports four simultaneous input channels and six simultaneous output channels
- 8-bus digital mixer for routing and mixing live inputs with computer tracks
- XLR pre-amp input, precision digital trim, 48V phantom power, 20dB pad
- hi-Z guitar input with precision digital trim
- Stereo line-level analog input (balanced 1/4" TRS or stereo mini)
- CueMix FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software, USB cable, and mic cable adapter
Get the little audio interface that does it all: the MOTU MicroBook IIc!